Apple’s iOS 13.3 is currently available and it includes all unique features and gets to know fixes the issues.
This post has been updated with the up-to-date add-ons and bug fixes given below.
What’s all about iOS 13.3?
An amazing iOS 13.3 updates show that is usually pretty nominal and iOS 13.3 that is ruling in the world. Three major upgrades which have been designed across Apple News, the Stocks app and Screen Time.
You will get new stories in Apple News and other major newspapers, like The Wall Street Journal, that provides all-new layouts. For Stocks users, you can also go through associated stories from similar publication at the end of articles. It’s also included “Breaking” and “Developing” tags to applicable very top stories.
Also, the screen time includes some additional parental controls, which permit parents to restrict, FaceTime, or Message their kids. They can also handle their children’s contact list.
Specified how infected the entire iOS 13 prefaces has been to this point, iOS 13.3 offers lots of bug fixes as well. This comprises:
- Allows the formation of a new video clip when cutting a video in Photos
- Strengthen for NFC, USB, and Lightning FIDO2-yielding security keys in Safari
- Eliminate problems in Mail that might put off downloading new messages
- Addresses a problem that stopped removing messages in Gmail accounts
- Fixes problems that can cause the wrong typescript to show in messages and doubling of forwarded messages in Exchange accounts
- Eliminates problems where the arrow might not move after long pressing on the space bar
- Fixes an issue that can cause screenshots to come into view blurred when forwarded via Messages
- Eliminates problems, were cutting or applying Markup on screenshots, might not save to Photos
- Eliminates an issue where Voice Memos recordings might not be shared with other audio apps
- Fixes an issue where the missed call badge on the Phone app might not obvious
- Eliminates an issue where the Cellular Data setting can wrongly display as off
- Eliminates an issue that prohibited turning off Dark Mode when Smart Invert was allowed
- Fixes an issue where some wireless chargers can charge very slowly than usual
The full list comprises:
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- 11-inch iPad Pro
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
To see on your device, just go to the Settings, then General and choose Software Update. If the latest update has level to your device, iOS 13 should be presented for download.
However, Apple has right away revealed the beta for iOS 13.3.1, and as per to CNBC, eliminates issues in Screen Time that let the kids avoid parental limits introduced by iOS 13. Apple has also offered developers with the betas iPadOS 13.3.1, macOS Catalina 10.15.3 and tvOS 13.3.1.
Update January 23, 2020
Next comes to the third beta for iOS 13.3.1 and it has been introduced for developers although, after a week its second beta introduction. However, previous week’s update didn’t comprise lots of details about what’s exactly the newest in the market and we know a little bit more this time around.
A brand-new ‘Networking & Wireless toggle’ also enables you to turn off the U1 Ultra Wideband chip in the coming generation of iPhones. It can be easily built-in in the Locations Services section of Settings.
This operation was included after it was revealed that user location persists to be monitored on iPhone 11 devices (comprises the Pro and Pro Max) after location services were stopped.
A brand-new ‘play again’ switch had also been included to simply play again something you’ve only watched through the TV app.
The innovative beta update is also likely to comprise more fixing issues for the Contacts app that enabled children to text people who had called them from a strange number.